Told ya I wouldn’t be the screen capture this week!
This video was inspired by the loss of our best Spreecast video we had ever made, and we answered soooo many issues people were having regarding hurdles they couldn’t jump over with clicker training and target training. So here it is, to stay this time!
We answer things like:
1. What if your bird is too distracted to train?
2. What if your bird flies off when you want to train it?
3. What if your bird is afraid of the sound of the clicker?
4. What if your bird is afraid of the touch training stick?
5. What if your bird won’t take a treat?
6. And a bunch, bunch, more!
If you are having problems GETTING STARTED, this video is for you. If you’ve gotten started and just can’t seem to progress, this video is for you! If you have no idea where to begin, this video is for you!
This one is much longer than we ever want to make in the future but we wanted to make sure everything got answered.
In the future we are going to try to keep these videos to around 15 minutes… but we’ll see if we can stick to that or not 😉
Happy BirdTricks Tuesday!